2012年12月11日星期二

Life

Had an event today. Our duty is mainly to take care of the kids and play with them. The good thing is that, they really want to play. And the bad thing is that, they don't care how to play and they don't listen to you. They just play. So, there were times when the kids were out of control and fight each other.

There was a kid which caught my attention very much. He was kind of sadistic. I felt sad at times looking at him when I couldn't do anything to stop him. He was happy when he went against other people. I asked him a few times why for many things he did. He just mumbled and kept saying "da bian" or something similar. He felt funny with what he said and he laughed.

Then there was a t-shirt painting session also. It's a sad moment again. So, we gave them t-shirts with certain pictures on it. All the kids needed to do was to colour the picture we drew. Well, I can see they like to do the painting very much. But the thing is, they just don't care how like I said. And they totally ruined the t-shirt I drew. They put a lot of water and the colour on the t-shirt smudged. They were just simply colouring and didn't even care about the dolphin I drew. Sad. Sad. Sad. SAD. It's really sad to let things go out of control. My dolphin...

It's 9.52 pm now. I was on my bed at 8 something because I was really really tired. Then I realized that I had to meet someone at 9.30. And now that someone can only make it at 10 something. I really really want to go to bed now but, NO.

So now I am killing time.

And my friend's father passed away a few days ago. This is really really sad. I really really really hope I could take control of the time. I can't imagine what would happen to me if my parents were to pass away.

Tears in my eyes suddenly.

: /


1 条评论:

astrohock 说...

nothing is permanent, things come and go. Take it positively.

Reading your blog to me is so interesting. I realise something from you.
Cheers bro!