2012年1月18日星期三

118(yat yat fat)

Hi :) It has been really long since I last updated my blogspot.

I'm kinda lazy to use mandarin to update now.

TIME FLIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, really. When I was in primary school, I wanted to get into secondary school. When I was in secondary school, I wanted to get back to primary school. This is ironic, and that's life.

Yesterday was 117. 117 is really a big day for each of us, all tiong leng kias. We will never forget 117. Two years ago, when I just woke up on that day, I got the bad news from friends through facebook. In fact, it was the worst news I had ever received. :( Life is harsh no doubt.

And recently, another tiong leng kia just passed away. It really saddened me. People die everyday, but you do not feel it until it involves people around you. So, please appreciate each and everyone of you. You wouldn't know who was next. My mom always tells me, " Coffin isn't something just for old man, it is something for people who died." :(

Alright, I'll stop here. Have no idea what else to add in.

没有评论: