2012年1月19日星期四

Don't play play

I have been driving for more than half a year. Please let me say something about I've learned. Your own and others' SAFETY should be given the utmost priority. Say, you hurt yourself while you're on the way to the destination, you'll get to the place even later right? So, no point rushing. There are actually a few friends of mine, driving recklessly in my point of view. I tell t hem this and that, they don't think so anyway.

There is a friend of mine, bumped his car into the fence by the roadside. He's just got his new car a month ago. =.= speechless. He accelerates his car in an instant, and brakes his car just a few seconds before he hits something. Luck wasn't by his side that day. So he banged the fence. And one more friend of mine, he thinks he's cool all the time. ALLOW ME TO LOL, because that's not the fact. He drives as if he will never get himself into an accident. What he likes to do the most? Quite the same as the first guy, accelerates and swerves in a sudden.

Personally, I care about how my passengers feel. Driving has to be smooth. Accelerate smoothly, decelerate smoothly, steer to right/left smoothly. Please, be a safe driver.

没有评论: